Community Leadership Development Programs
Community Leadership development programs provide KentuckyOne leaders with an opportunity to become active in the community while strengthening leadership competencies.
Participating leaders are selected to represent the organization based on leadership potential. Nominees are pulled from GPS or nominated by their direct Manager. Most programs require participants to work or live in the area.
KentuckyOne leaders participate in the following:
- Leadership Kentucky
- Bingham Fellows
- Leadership Lexington
- Ignite Louisville
- Leadership Louisville
- Focus Louisville
- Leadership Central Kentucky
- Leadership Montgomery County
- Leadership Madison County
- Leadership East Kentucky
- Leadership Oldham County
- Leadership Shelby
- Leadership Nelson County
- Leadership Tri-County (Laurel, Whitley and Knox)
Additional programs available to anyone interested (nomination not required):
- Young Professional Association of Louisville
- Lexington Young Professionals Association
- Young Professionals of East Kentucky
For questions about the selection process or the programs, please contact Ben Forsyth, Talent Development, 859.313.4968.