Scholarships Available for Employees
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
KentuckyOne Health - Louisville Market
Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s Foundation will award up to $330,000 in scholarships to employees this year.
To be eligible for a scholarship, employees must be employed at least six months, must be discipline-free at the written level and work at one of the following facilities: Jewish Hospital, Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital, Frazier Rehab, Our Lady of Peace, Jewish Physician Group, Jewish Hospital Shelbyville, Med Center East, Med Center Northeast, Med Center South or Med Center Southwest. Scholarships are available for students in a variety of fields including nursing (undergraduate and graduate), allied health and radiology.
The following criteria are used in the selection process for these scholarships:
- Your description of how a scholarship will help you personally, professionally and financially
- Professional, volunteer or educational activities/accomplishments that support your application
- How you will use your education to support the mission of KentuckyOne Health in the long-term
- Your current or impending status with a college or university, the program of study you are pursuing, acceptance date or application status, and anticipated graduation date
- Two recommendation letters from your school, employer or other personal references
Click here to download the application.
The deadline to apply is Monday, Oct. 21, 2013, no later than 3 p.m. Return applications to Donna Brewer in the Foundation Office located in the Doctor’s Office Building, 250 E. Liberty Street, Suite 612.
If you have questions, please contact Donna Brewer, 502.587.4543.