Complimentary Legal Forms & Tools Available to Employees
Monday, September 26, 2016
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers an excellent source of legal information and forms, free of charge, for CHI/KentuckyOne Health employees and their families. This service is easy to use and available to educate and guide you through personal and business matters.
This online service offers:
- Smart document technology will enable you to create a legal form or legal document instantly with the ability to print immediately.
- Each legal document is accompanied by educational content, definitions and help prompts.
- All legal forms and documents have been created by credentialed lawyers and are state specific.
- Documents created are stored on a secured server and accessible to you 24/7 through a unique username and password created by you.
- All forms are web-based and accessible from any browser.
- All documents meet the regulations and requirements of the American Bar Association (ABA).
- The expansive legal library is user-friendly and includes frequently-asked questions within each legal topic.
Accessing your legal information and forms is easy.
Please visit AchieveSolutions.net/CHI and click on Find Service >> Legal & Finance.
Read more about our EAP and the free services offered.