Employed Physicians Rebate Program
Friday, January 05, 2018
KentuckyOne Health Medical Group
Every year through the Enterprise Risk Management Group, CHI offers free continuing medical education to all employed physicians and advanced practice clinicians. We are pleased to announce that CHI has partnered again with Medical Interactive Community for FY2019.
By participating, employed physicians have the opportunity to earn CME credit and a discount on their FY2019 physician professional liability insurance premiums. A physician must successfully complete three of the designated online courses no later than June 25, 2018
Advance practice clinicians (APCs) may also access the website and the free continuing medical education to complete their required CME for licensure purposes.
What you need to know:
- The Medical Interactive webpage with the six courses is now available.
- Three courses from the list, need to be completed by participating physicians before 6.25.2018 to earn the 10% premium reduction;
- Participants who have completed three courses from the MI Library between 7.1.2017 and 1.3.2018 are not required to take any additional courses to receive the rebate;
- Access to the entire course library remains available to all participants to take additional courses; as many as they would like;
- A course guide and sign-on instructions are posted on the ERMG SharePoint site at ERMG SharePoint: Physicians' Insurance Rebate: MI Course Guide
- Returning participants will need to renew their password by using the “Forgot Password” link under the blue “Login” prompt;
- New users will first need to create an account, following the instructions at the top of the Webpage;
- The internet address to the customized CHI, Medical Interactive site is www.medicalinteractive.net/chi
If you have any questions, please contact Winifred Stump
, system director, safety programs, CHI.