Log on to the Healthy Spirit wellness website, and you’ll see many options to get started with your 2017 program. (Note: You can always access this site through Inside CHI > My Healthy Spirit, under the "wellness" tab).
The site’s main hub – an icon of three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of your screen – is your gateway to many activities and offerings. Click on it to discover some of the places you can go:
• Dashboard – Your wellness home page that displays any current Commitments or Journeys, and any Trackers you have pinned.
• Act – Displays all the actions that are available to you (you’re not required to complete them all, just those you select). Sign up for Challenges (when available), choose one or more Journeys, select a Commitment, complete your Health Assessment, review biometric screening options, obtain information on events, and find quick links to articles.
• My Activities – Displays Journeys you have selected and Challenges you have joined.
• Connect – We’re working on developing this area as a place to inspire and motivate each other. More to come in 2017.
• Earn – Learn about available incentives, and check your points and completion status, program components and their dollar values, and Healthy Rewards.
• Track – Manage your apps and devices and track what matters most to you—sleep, blood pressure, exercise, mindfulness.
• Profile – Update your contact information, personal avatar and see your connected fitness devices.
• Log out – Exit the portal.
This wellness website is designed for you and your well-being. Log on and check it out. If you have questions, you’re welcome to call Customer Support, 888.321.4326, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET.