Join us for Thunder on the Rooftop! Tickets are now on sale for the annual KentuckyOne Health employee event during Thunder Over Louisville, on April 22 this year. Doors open at 3 p.m. on the Jewish Hospital employee parking garage rooftop. Dance to the music while enjoying great views of the air show and fireworks!
Tickets cost $5 per person and are limited to KentuckyOne Health employees and guests, maximum of six tickets per employee. Children ages 2 and under are free. Buy tickets through payroll deduction on the KentuckyOne Health employee recognition site, KentuckyOneRecognition.performnet.com. Enter your username and password, click on “Activities” and follow the prompts. Don’t wait too long—tickets are available until April 14 or until sold out, and capacity is limited to 800.
See event details below; for more information, please email Niki Workman.
If You Go: Important Thunder Over Louisville Event Details
April 22, 2017
Jewish Hospital Employee Garage Rooftop
• You must present the following for parking and admission at the door:
1. KentuckyOne Health photo ID name badge
2. Thunder event confirmation email or employee recognition program form from when you ordered—this is your ticket
• Employee must be with guest(s) at time of admission
• Doors open at 3 p.m. (not before)
• Employees and guests are required to wear armbands given at admission throughout the party
• Free parking: You must show your KentuckyOne Health employee ID name badge and event confirmation form to get free parking at all JHMC lots.
• $20 parking fee without your KentuckyOne Health employee photo ID and confirmation.
• No parking in the JHMC Visitor Garage on April 22 unless you are scheduled to work that day at JHMC.
Food during the party
Coolers allowed; subject to inspection; no alcohol
• DJs from Masters of Music are back, playing 3-9 p.m.
• Simulcast of the Thunder Events at 9 p.m.
You may bring:
• Picnics or coolers, subject to inspection; no alcohol
• Blankets, pillows
• Plastic sheets in case of rain
• Lawn chairs
DON’T even think about bringing:
• Alcoholic beverages
• Your own fireworks
• Any kind of tobacco products
• Sports balls, Frisbees, skates, skateboards or pets; we love ‘em, but not at Thunder
Tickets for this event are non-refundable.