Employee of the Year Awards: Nominations Due Aug. 31
Wednesday, August 02, 2017
You work hard every day, and your contributions to KentuckyOne Health are appreciated. Our KentuckyOne Health Employee of the Year Awards recognize those who live out our values and go the extra mile.
Any KentuckyOne Health employee may nominate a KentuckyOne employee by completing the nomination form on the employee recognition website. A selection committee will choose award recipients: one person from each facility, one for corporate services and one for all of KentuckyOne. Nominations are due Aug. 31.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Their behaviors are based on the KentuckyOne values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
(Refer to our Service Excellence Standards of Behavior for examples.)
- Their work status includes no active written level of corrective action.
- They are a part-time or full-time KentuckyOne employee.
- They received an “Exceeds” or “Significantly Exceeds” rating on their most recent performance evaluation (HR will confirm).
- It’s been five years or more since they received an Employee of the Year award.
Nominations are due Aug. 31, 2017. Facility-level and corporate office winners will be selected by Sept. 30 and announced in October. The overall KentuckyOne winner will be selected by Oct. 31 and announced in November.
Award recipients will receive internal recognition, a $500 award, a plaque and photos on display at their facility.
The selection committee includes:
- Facility awards: CNO, CMO, HRBP and clinical education leader; approved by the president/site executive.
- Corporate award: VP HR, VP Finance, VP Marketing/Communication.
- KentuckyOne First Year: VP HR, Division Director Clinical Education, VP Quality.
- KentuckyOne Second Year: Previous facility winners, VP HR.
- KentuckyOne awards will be approved by the senior leadership team.
The nomination form is available on the KentuckyOne employee recognition website (look for the “Nominations” banner).