Remember, employees and business partners with a CHI email account now have on-the-go access from their mobile devices to submit tickets, check ticket status, get information about planned and unplanned outages, and more—anytime, anywhere. Are you using the app?
The My IT Support mobile app complements the My IT Support portal and the OneCare app. The new app can be downloaded from the Apple store for Apple iOS devices or from the Google Play store for Android devices.
Getting Started is Easy
Using the My IT Support mobile app requires a brief, one-time registration:
• If you’ve already registered for the My IT Support portal/ServiceNow, you’re good to go and don’t need to register again. See the Log in and Register for My IT Support job aid for step-by-step registration instructions.
• If you haven’t already done so, you will also be prompted to register for our Secure Remote Access two-factor authentication tool, a Duo application that provides added security. Follow the prompts to complete Secure Remote Access registration.
To install and log in to the My IT Support mobile app:
• Search for servicenow in the app store and install the app.
• Open the app and type myitsupport under Enter the address of Your ServiceNow instance.
• Apple device users will see a pop-up that says ServiceNow would like to send you notifications. Select Allow.
• On the sign in screen, enter the username and password you use to log in to the My IT Support portal/ServiceNow and click Sign In.
• If you are logging in remotely (from outside a CHI facility or not connected to a CHI network), you will see a Secure Remote Access screen. Select Send Me a Push, Call Me or Enter a Passcode and complete your two-factor authentication.
• Once you’re logged in you will see the My IT Support mobile app home screen with multiple options to select from.
To help you get started using the My IT Support mobile app, two short presentations and a job aid are available on the ITS Managed Services Transition page on InsideCHI.
If you need assistance using the new app, please contact the ITS Service Desk via Live Chat or 866.236.0441.