InsideCHI Now Reflects ‘imagine your Best Self’
Wednesday, January 03, 2018
As of Jan. 2, the look and organization of InsideCHI now reflects our commitment to help you and every CHI employee imagine your Best Self. That's the internal expression of our CHI brand, Imagine Better Health®.
The content on InsideCHI remains the same, but it may have moved to a different location to better align with imagine your Best Self and its five content categories (well-being, growth, rewards, spirituality and CHI). Aligning InsideCHI with the five content categories will make it easier to find information and help all of us to be our best, not just at work, but in life.
To help you with the transition:
• The InsideCHI homepage includes information about the change and a link to our one-page Quick Reference Guide, designed to help you quickly find what you need.
• You can also use the Chat Tool under My IT Support (found under the new Support Quick Link) or call the IT Service Desk for help.
Here’s an overview of the changes:
Three new Quick Links replaced the current ones:
• Support (the former telephone tab) is the first Quick Link.
• Tools (the former wrench tab) is the second Quick Link.
• Clinical Work (the former stethoscope tab) is the third Quick Link.
You'll find the top pages currently visited via the InsideCHI homepage:
• Learn and Grow is now under the growth tab.
• My Healthy Spirit is now under the well-being tab.
• Pay and Benefits (HR Payroll Connection) is now under the rewards tab; you can also access this page with the Tools Quick Link (the wrench icon).
• Time and Attendance (Kronos) is now under the rewards tab; you can also access this page with the Tools Quick Link (the wrench icon).
We hope you enjoy the new look and organization of InsideCHI and its homepage as you imagine your Best Self.