Apply for one of four RN-BSN* Full-Tuition Scholarships**
In celebration of professional excellence, Walden University is offering four full-tuition scholarships for employees of KentuckyOne and CHI-affiliated hospitals who enroll in the RN-BSN Completion Program by Tempo Learning® for the Oct. 1, 2018 start date.
With Walden’s RN-BSN Completion Program by Tempo Learning® you can learn at your own pace and leverage your on-the-job experience and potentially speed your progress.
How to Apply:
1) Send us your info: Visit WaldenU.edu/CHI and fill out the form. An enrollment advisor will be in touch with next steps.
2) Apply to Walden: Applicants must be at least conditionally admitted to the program prior to the scholarship application deadline.
3) Submit Application: Your enrollment advisor will provide you with the link to fill out the scholarship application online.
The application deadline is Sept. 17, 2018.
• Application Deadline: Sept. 17, 2018
• Scholarship Winners Announced: Sept. 24, 2018
• Start Classes: Classes begin on Oct. 1, 2018. A scholarship committee will review all submitted application materials to select the scholarship recipients.
Looking for a Masters or Doctorate? Or something outside nursing?
Non-scholarship winners are eligible to receive up to 40 percent-off on Walden’s programs®.***
Apply now at WaldenU.edu/CHI or click HERE. Or to learn more, call 855.628.1499.
Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship Program:
• Scholarship recipients must be an employee of CHI or a CHI-affiliated hospital (e.g., KentuckyOne Health).
• Scholarship recipients must complete the essay requirement.
• Scholarship recipients must have a 3.25 GPA in previous undergraduate and graduate work.
• Scholarship recipients must meet all admission requirements and be fully accepted into Walden’s RN-BSN Completion Program by Tempo Learning®, with the university in receipt of all of the applicant’s official documentation.
• Scholarship recipients must not have received another merit-based Walden scholarship.
• Applicants for nursing programs must have current and active licensure in their country of residence.
• Scholarship recipients must start on Oct. 1, 2018 or scholarship will be forfeited.
• Those employed by Laureate Education, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries are ineligible.
* Full tuition offer is only valid for eligible new students who enroll in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) through Tempo Learning ® and start classes on Oct. 1, 2018.
** A scholarship is applicable to tuition only and does not apply toward books, materials, and other supplies or fees needed for the program. Current or former Walden students are not eligible for this scholarship. All scholarship recipients who enroll in a Walden program are responsible for the technology fee each term as well as any other non-tuition costs including but not limited to residency travel and other university or program fees as applicable. This offer may not be combined with another offer. Scholarship funds cannot be combined with partner discounts and/or any other grants, scholarships, or promotions being offered. Scholarship funds will not be applied to any past due balance or outstanding bills or charges. Students will not receive cash back at any time. Students must remain continuously enrolled in the designated program in order to receive the scholarship. Students who withdraw from the program or university or change to another degree program will not remain eligible for this scholarship and will forfeit the remaining scholarship funds. In order for scholarship funding to continue until the award is depleted, recipients must meet the satisfactory academic progress criteria set forth by Walden University’s current catalog for the duration of their program. Please see above for more information on eligibility.
*** This offer is only valid for eligible new students who enroll in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) through Tempo Learning ® and start classes between 7/2/2018 and 12/3/2018, and are employees of Catholic Health Initiatives or CHI-affiliated hospitals. This offer is not a guarantee that all candidates eligible for the offer will be granted acceptance or admission into Walden. All prospective students will be subject to the same standard admission and registration process when applying to Walden. The “tuition reduction” is a 40 percent reduction of tuition fees. The tuition reduction is applicable to tuition only and does not apply toward books, materials, and other supplies or fees needed for a course. No tuition reduction will be made retroactively. The tuition reduction cannot be used by a student in combination with any other tuition reduction benefit. Walden may change the tuition reduction offered hereunder at any time, but such change will not affect the tuition reduction for students who are currently enrolled at Walden and using the existing tuition reduction. All tuition reductions, grants, or scholarships are subject to specific eligibility requirements. Contact a Walden University enrollment advisor for details.