Your Paycheck May Grow 2% Starting Oct. 7
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
KentuckyOne Health Remaining Operations
Most KentuckyOne employees in the remaining operations will receive a 2 percent pay increase effective Oct. 7, showing on your paycheck dated Oct. 26. You’ll find out more details from your manager during your upcoming performance discussion (performance discussions are underway now through Sept. 17).
To be eligible, you must:
- Have been hired by April 1, 2018
- Have received a minimum of “meets expectations” (or equivalent) on your latest performance review
- Not have an active performance improvement plan, final warning or suspension in your employee file
Pay increase notes:
- PRNs, physicians and executives are not included.
- If you are close to or at the maximum of your pay range, you will receive an increase that takes you to the maximum, and then you will receive the balance in a lump sum spread out over 26 pay periods.
KentuckyOne Health employees are eligible for a merit increase of 2 percent based on their year-end performance.
If you have any questions, please contact your leader or HR Business Partner.