Your 2018 Wellness Program Is Ending Soon
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
As summer comes to an end, so does the 2018 Wellness Program. And with the kids back to school, the swimming pools shut down, and pumpkin spice being back on the shelf, you may have forgotten about earning your wellness dollars. Don't worry, it's not too late. The last day to earn your wellness dollars is Friday, Sept. 28. If you choose to receive your reward in the form of a gift card(s), you must choose the merchants (such as Visa, Best Buy, Target, etc.) by Oct. 31. Unfortunately, if you miss that due date, you will lose your wellness dollars.
As a reminder, wellness dollars used to redeem gift cards will be considered taxable income. The taxes will be deducted (for gift cards selected by you and your spouse) from your December paychecks.
To get ready for the new program year you may also want to print your biometric information from your wellness website. To do this, visit the "Screening Results page" in your wellness website, then right click on "Print."
*Please note that your biometric information will not be accessible after Monday, Dec. 31, 2018. Tracking your healthy behaviors over time may help you stay motivated!
Don't forget these important due dates:
- Select your reward (gift card or health account): – until Sept. 28, 2018
- Earn wellness dollars: – until Sept. 28, 2018
- Default to the gift card (all participants that have not chosen their reward type): Oct. 1, 2018
- Redeem your wellness dollars for gift card(s): No later than Oct. 31, 2018
- Lose all wellness dollars not redeemed: Nov. 1, 2018