Leadership Changes for KentuckyOne Health Louisville Region
Friday, January 11, 2019
KentuckyOne Health Divesting Operations
Over the past several months, KentuckyOne Health Louisville Region has announced several leadership changes including in KentuckyOne Health Medical Group Louisville Region.
KentuckyOne Health Medical Group Louisville Region Leadership Changes:
KentuckyOne Health Louisville Region Leadership Changes:
- Ron Waldridge, II, MD is serving as KMG Louisville Region interim president along with his current roles as president and chief medical officer of Jewish Hospital. Already a close partner to physicians across the organization, Dr. Waldridge will help continue the support and integration of our medical group.
- The KMG Louisville Region board is now be chaired by Valerie Briones-Pryor, MD.
- Karen Russell is the interim COO and director of Revenue Cycle. Reporting to Karen is Wanda Shultz, clinical informaticist; Dan Johnson, director of finance and the KMG Louisville Region regional directors. The Allscripts physician liaisons will report to Wanda Shultz.
- Karolyn Sumser will continue in her role as a regional director. Travis Carr, who was previously with our organization, has returned to KMG Louisville Region as a regional director.
- Rica Lewis-Payton has joined as Interim President for Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital. Rica also brings more than 30 years of experience leading hospitals and health systems to Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital. As a long-term leader of a major Veterans Medical Center and with leadership experience in the Department of Veterans Affairs, Rica brings a unique experience in navigating a range of specialized needs for the patients and community served by Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital.
- Deborah Lee-Eddie will join as Interim Market CEO for the Louisville Market starting January 14. Deborah has nearly 30 years of experience in hospital and health system leadership across the country. This includes several roles in senior leadership at prominent hospital systems such as Catholic Health Initiatives and Kaiser Permanente. For the past 20 years, Deborah has worked closely with CHI in a range of interim senior leadership roles at large systems, including Interim CEO and COO at CHI St. Luke’s Health System in Houston. Deborah was appointed by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce to serve on the Federal Advisory Committee on Quality. Deborah brings to Louisville great experience and adaptability to follow Chuck Neumann’s leadership and shape the future of care in Louisville.