Thunder on the Rooftop
Event Date: 4/13/2019 - 4/13/2019 Time:3 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Event: Thunder on the Rooftop
Date: Saturday, April 13
Time: 3 p.m. till 10 p.m.
Location: On the rooftop of the Jewish Hospital Employee Parking Garage
Tickets may be purchased at: kentuckyonerecognition.performnet.com at $5 per person.
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Activities” and follow the prompts
- If you have not used this site or have forgotten your username/password, click on the blue “Help” button in the middle of the screen.
- Contract employees and volunteers will need to fill out a registration form from the JH HR office and pay by check.
- Maximum of 6 tickets per employee permitted. Children aged 2 may attend free with employee present.
Want to Volunteer?
Employees interested in volunteering should contact Amanda Johnson-Allen by emailing AmandaJohnson-Allen@KentuckyOneHealth.org.
- Present a KentuckyOne Health photo ID Badge and Thunder confirmation email or REWARDS form (from ticket order) for parking & admission. The REWARDS registration is your ticket(s) for entry. If you do not have this confirmation in hand, you will have to pay $20.00 for garage parking and will not have access to the rooftop.
- Employee must be with entire party at time of admission.
- Doors open promptly at 3 p.m. (not before).
- Employee & guests will be required to wear admission armband at all times.
- Free to employees by showing KentuckyOne Health photo ID badge and confirmation form from ticket purchase; $20.00 to park if no ID and ticket purchase confirmation.
- Parking in the Jewish Hospital Visitor Garage on April 13 is limited to employees with event tickets and employees scheduled to work that day at Jewish Hospital.
- Employees and guests are allowed to bring food and drinks.
- Coolers are allowed, but subject to inspection. NO ALCOHOL is permitted at this event.
- Boxed meals are available for $5.00 each. Meals include a sandwich, chips, cookie, and bottled water. Contact Human Resources at 502.587.4605 for details on boxed meal reservations.
- DJ (Masters of Music) playing from 3 p.m. until end of fireworks.
- Simulcast of the Thunder events at 9 p.m.
- Other FREE activities throughout the event, including chalk for being creative, jump ropes, hula hoops, corn hole, and more!
You May Bring:
- Picnics or Coolers; subject to inspection, and NO ALCOHOL
- Blankets, pillows
- Plastic Sheets in case of rain
- Lawn Chairs
- A "Ready to Welcome Derby 2019 Attitude" with your friends and family
DON’T EVEN Think About It:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your own fireworks
- Any kind of tobacco products
- Sports Balls, Frisbees, Skates, Skateboards or Pets – we love ‘em but not at Thunder
Tickets for this event are NON-Refundable.