Bike Trek to Shakertown
Event Date: 9/14/2013 - 9/16/2013
KentuckyOne Health is proud to be a presenting sponsor of the American Lung Association’s 2013 Bike Trek to Shakertown. Employees who enjoy cycling are encouraged to participate in the ride by joining the KentuckyOne Health Team.
Here are the details:
Bike Trek to Shakertown – The Lung Ride
Click here to register for the KentuckyOne Team.
- a 2 or 3-day trip through gorgeous Kentucky countryside
- Central KY route starting and ending in Harrodsburg
- a choice of routes each day to accommodate different ability levels
- full sag support and on-road repair service
- rest stops with high energy snacks
- free massages, meals, lodging and nightly entertainment
- a visit to historic Shakertown
- proceeds benefiting the fight against lung disease
Cost: $65 registration fee plus a pledge minimum of $400 for 3-day ride or $300 for 2-day ride.
KentuckyOne Health employees can support a great cause and have a spectacular weekend of cycling by joining our Bike Trek team. Once you register, you will be sent specifics about setting up your personal webpage and other information to assist in your fundraising.
Awards are given to the team 1) with the highest pledge total or 2) with the most members. Let’s show our KentuckyOne Health team spirit as we ride to end the cycle of lung disease!
For more information on the KentuckyOne Health team, please contact Mike McKune at 502.540.3650, email@example.com or online.