2014 Patient Advocacy Conference
Event Date: 9/11/2014 - 9/11/2014 Time:8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Empowering Health Care to Improve Outcomes
Thursday, Sept. 11, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Delphi Center, U of L Shelby Campus
Founders Union Bldg., 310 N. Whittington Parkway
Cost: $25 (breakfast & lunch provided)
CE available for nurses; everyone welcome
Click here for registration information.
Download conference brochure.
Continuing education credit:
This program has been approved for 5.4 CEUs (4-0068-7-16-834) by the Kentucky Board of Nursing provided by University of Louisville Hospital.
Participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the Safe Care Campaign
- Apply principles to help effect change in the culture of American health care
- Identify the role of Patient Advocacy for health care workers
- Motivate today’s health care providers to utilize all types of resources to improve patient outcomes
- Explain patient and family perspectives towards “making a difference” in health care
- Define the role of reflexology in the patient care setting
- Describe the use of integrated therapies to support patient comfort in the health care setting
- Define spiritual pain in health care
For more information:
Cindy Foote, 502.562.4131, email@example.com