Health Care Horizons Scholarship Program
Jewish Hospital & St. Mary’s Foundation will award several scholarships this year. You could be awarded up to $6,000 in scholarships!
To be eligible for a scholarship, employees must be
- Employed at least one year
- Discipline free at the written level for one year
- Employed at one of the following KentuckyOne Health facilities: Jewish Hospital; Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital; Frazier Rehab Institute; Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital; Our Lady of Peace; KentuckyOne Medical Group; Jewish Hospital Shelbyville; Medical Center Jewish East; Medical Center Jewish Northeast; Medical Center Jewish South; or Medical Center Jewish Southwest.
Scholarships are available for students in a variety of fields, including nursing (undergraduate and graduate), allied health and radiology.
This is a competitive scholarship program so the information you provide in your application and through the required attachments is very important. The following criteria are used in the selection process for these scholarships:
- Your description of how a scholarship will help you personally, professionally and financially
- Professional, volunteer or educational activities/accomplishments that support your application
- How you will use your education to support the mission of KentuckyOne Health in the long-term
- Your current or impending status with a college or university, the program of study you are pursuing, acceptance date or application status, and anticipated graduation date
- Two recommendation letters from your school, employer or other personal references
Thank you for your interest in the Health Care Horizons Scholarship. We are no longer accepting applications. If you have applied for the scholarship, you will be notified of the status of your application in late September.