Leader of the Year Spotlight: Tina Forman, RN
Monday, February 25, 2019
Tina Forman, RN, with son Johnathan and dog Lizzie.
Get to know our Employees and Leaders of the Year!
Each of our Employee and Leaders of the Year answered a few questions about their careers at KentuckyOne Health and their personal interests.
First up is our Overall Leader of the Year 2018, Tina Forman, RN. Tina is the Market Manager for Clinical Education at Jewish Hospital.
What year did you first join KYOne Health (including previous organizations JHSMH, JHHS or Caritas)? 1995
2. What was your first job here? Nurse Extern
3. What is your current job? Market Manager, Clinical Education
4. Family? I have been married to my husband, George, for 22 years. We have two boys – Will is 18 and a freshman at the University of Louisville, Johnathan is 14 and an 8th grader at Barret Traditional Middle School. We have a Welsh Corgi named Lizzie.
5. Favorite hobby? I like to travel to California and Florida where I have family to visit. I like to garden when time allows, and spend quality time with my family.
6. Favorite place to vacation? Emerald Isle, North Carolina
7. Most admired person? My Dad. He taught me the value of hard work and that I can do anything.
8. Favorite color? Blue
9. Favorite book or movie? Any movie with John Travolta or Harrison Ford.
10. Bucket list item? Vacation in Hawaii.