Are You Interested in Serving on the KentuckyOne Medical Group Louisville Region Board?
Monday, March 18, 2019
The KentuckyOne Medical Group Louisville Region Board is looking for physicians who have interest in serving in a leadership capacity. There are currently 2 open positions on the board.
- All current KOMG Louisville Region employed full-time/part-time physicians are eligible, regardless of specialty.
- Board meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month, 5:30 P.M. at Medical Center Jewish East. Meetings are subject to change due to holidays/events. Meetings are 2 hours in length.
- Each board member chairs or participates on one subcommittee: Quality, IT, Finance, Recruitment & Retention. This is a 1-2 hours per month commitment.
- Board members may also lead or participate in other strategic or operational initiatives. Current initiatives include Open Encounters, Network Integrity, and Access/Production.
- Board members receive $125/hour for their service. Time sheets are turned in monthly.
If you or someone you know may be interested in serving, please send the following information to Ashley Davis:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Short Biography
- Statement of Intent, including reason(s) for wanting to serve on the Board
All nominations must be received by Thursday, April 4, no later than 5 P.M.
A slate of candidates will be presented and approved at the April board meeting.