Leader of the Year Spotlight: Julie McGregor
Monday, March 25, 2019
Julie McGregor with her husband Josh, and daughters Gabbie, Grace, and Presley.
Get to know our Employees and Leaders of the Year!
Each of our Employee and Leaders of the Year answered a few questions about their careers at KentuckyOne Health and their personal interests.
Today we spotlight our Leader of the Year, Julie McGregor. Julie is the Chief Human Resources Officer for KentuckyOne Health.
1. What year did you first join KYOne Health (including previous organizations JHSMH, JHHS or Caritas)? I joined CARITAS Health Services in October 2002.
2. What was your first job here? My first job was Manager of Human Resources
3. What is your current job? My current role is Chief Human Resources Officer for KentuckyOne Health Louisville Region.
4. Family? I am married to Josh and have three daughters; Gabbie, Grace and Presley. I have three siblings who are each married and I have seven nieces and nephews. All of us go to my parents for dinner most Sundays.
5. Favorite hobby? My favorite hobby is to hang out with family near water (any beach or Nolin Lake).
6. Favorite place to vacation? It’s difficult to pick a favorite place. As mentioned, I love being near family and water.
7. Most admired person? I admire my mom. She is generous, a hard worker, compassionate, and holds high expectations of her family.
8. Favorite color? My favorite color is purple.
9. Favorite book or movie? My favorite book is the Bible. I gain knowledge, joy, guidance, and love each time I read it.
10. Bucket list item? I would love to have the experience of traveling on a sail boat, island hopping throughout the Caribbean.