Employee of the Year Spotlight: Andrea Scott
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Get to know our Employees and Leaders of the Year!
Each of our Employee and Leaders of the Year answered a few questions about their careers at KentuckyOne Health and their personal interests.
Today we spotlight our Employee of the Year, Andrea Scott. Andrea is a Clinical Informaticist for Inpatient Nursing at Jewish Hospital.
1. What year did you first join KYOne Health (including previous organizations JHSMH, JHHS or Caritas)? 2004
2. What was your first job here? Jewish Hospital Emergency Room RN
3. What is your current job? Jewish Hospital Clinical Informaticist for Inpatient Nursing
4. Family? Married to my wonderful husband Patrick and expecting our first child in May!
5. Favorite hobby? Spending time with friends
6. Favorite place to vacation? St. John, US Virgin Islands
7. Most admired person? My sister
8. Favorite color? Green
9. Favorite book or movie? Favorite books are the Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly
10. Bucket list item? To see a live taping of the Ellen show!