“Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.” – Donald Porter, Senior VP, British Airways
When a patient or family member’s expectations are not met, you are empowered to do service recovery. Service recovery is the act of making it right while the patient or guest is still at a KentuckyOne facility. It includes:
- Taking action immediately after a problem is identified
- Making right what went wrong
- Apologizing and meaning it
- Healing the customers’ feelings
- Getting back to a state where expectations can be met
Every single KentuckyOne Health employee – no matter your position – has the ability and responsibility to make a favorable impression and lasting difference in the lives of all our patients and their loved ones ...
YOU have the power to make things right when things go wrong!